Are you struggling with making or finding connections online? Or are you like me, who's excellent at approaching people but horrible at maintaining those relationships?
Then this is the right book for you!
From our schools and colleges, the importance of networking has always gotten drilled into our heads. And many times, our worth has been established based on the value of your network.
So why should it be different in the online world?
This is especially true when there's been an exponential increase in creative online businesses because of the "You-know-who" pandemic. Entrepreneurs and others alike have flocked into the online world, selling their products and services to customers worldwide.
Internet today has given us immense access to the talent and customer pool.
So why not strategically use it to differentiate ourselves from thousands of others in the same space?
Online Connections help us in:
- Getting leads and clients. Thus, generating revenue
- Growth opportunities that you might not receive otherwise.
- Learning from people 10 steps ahead of us.
- Most importantly, making great friends!
After reading, you'll be able to
- Build your system to meet and build online relationships
- Get ideas to reach out and connect with people above and below you on the ladder.
- With systematic execution, get in the radar of big accounts
- Eight subtle mindset shifts you need to become a prolific networker
- How to find the right people to connect with?
- 7 Tips to Use for Building Deeper Online Relationships
- Create a system not to get overwhelmed and maintain connections
- How to get into the radar of large accounts.
- How can I help you next?
BONUS: You also get access to:
- ALL EDITIONS of my weekly newsletter Social Media Conversations for FREE, where I'll help you tell better stories and build digital connections.
- A 90-min FREE coaching call to help you as an entrepreneur.
Further details are present inside!!
After reading the book, I hope you would have gained some clarity on how to dip your feet into the vast ocean of online communities.
P.S: I'm always open to feedback, so let me know how the book helped you and didn't. I can also add more chapters to help you better, so be as critical as possible :)
You'll get all basic information of how to form and maintain online connections, and also tons of tips and tricks to make your journey easier!